Holiday season is right around the corner. If you’re still looking for some stocking stuffer ideas for you and your loved ones. Here’s some amazing gift ideas that can suffice the skincare and beauty needs of your friends and family members.
Skincare Gift Ideas :-
In order of price from low to high, here are great gift options for anyone who loves skincare. Most are great options to try out new products with the value size sets.
- 𝓘𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓢𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻 𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝓽 :- Get holiday ready skin with this value set from Innisfree. It combats dry dull skin, suitable for all skin types. You can get it at Sephora at a great price of 14 USD.
2. 𝓛𝓐𝓝𝓔𝓘𝓖𝓔 𝓛𝓲𝓹 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓢𝓮𝓽 :- These lip smackers are perfect for stocking stuffers and a great gift for holiday kiss ready lips in only $19.
3. 𝓕𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓱 𝓒𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓮, 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓴, 𝓜𝓸𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓲𝔃𝓮 𝓢𝓮𝓽 :- An absolutely amazing set to gift someone to let them try these amazing products from Fresh Beauty. These products are perfect to get that hydration going in the cold winters.
4. 𝓕𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓬𝔂 𝓕𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓮𝓻’𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓮𝓽 𝓚𝓲𝓽 – Another great gift idea is this kit from Farmacy which includes their best selling products. The set retails at 45 USD at Sephora.
5. 𝓟𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓡𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓜𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓴 𝓚𝓲𝓽 :- And the last one in the skincare category is for someone who loves face mask. This mask kit includes 4 of the best face masks from Peter Thomas Roth. Set retails at $58, however the original value for these products combined is $177. So that is a pretty amazing deal you will get.
Makeup Gift Ideas :-
For the makeup lovers in your family and friends, here are few of the gift ideas.
- 𝓡𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝔂 𝓛𝓲𝓹 & 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓲 𝓓𝓾𝓸 :- Beautiful combination of lip balm and cheek stain from Rare beauty only for $15.
2. 𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓪 𝓑𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓼 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓼 𝓢𝓮𝓽 :- Perfect gift for those brows on fleek. Retails at $25.
3. 𝓗𝓤𝓓𝓐 𝓑𝓔𝓐𝓤𝓣𝓨 𝓝𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝔂 𝓝𝓾𝓭𝓮 𝓔𝔂𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀 𝓟𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮 :- For a eyeshadow lover, the Naughty palette from Huda beauty is perfect for holidays and is currently trending as well. Retails at 67USD.
Fragrance Gift Ideas (For both Men and Women) :-
And last but not the least I have some Fragrance options for both Men and Women.
- 𝓓𝓲𝓸𝓻 𝓢𝓪𝓾𝓿𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓔𝓪𝓾 𝓭𝓮 𝓣𝓸𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮 (𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓜𝓮𝓷) – The absolute classic scent for Men of any age. This one is loved by many and makes a perfect gift option for the holidays.
- 𝓨𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓢𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓽 𝓛𝓪𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓛𝓪 𝓝𝓾𝓲𝓽 𝓓𝓮 𝓛’𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮 (𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓜𝓮𝓷) – Another absolute amazing EDT for Men. This one is classy and sophisticated.
- 𝓥𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓓𝔂𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓑𝓵𝓾𝓮 (𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓜𝓮𝓷) – You can never go wrong with a Versace cologne. I gifted this to my husband and he liked it a lot.
Moving on to some fragrances that I absolutely love and that makes a perfect gift for Women.
- 𝓨𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓢𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓽 𝓛𝓪𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓞𝓹𝓲𝓾𝓶 𝓔𝓪𝓾 𝓭𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓶 – This one from YSL is a sexy yet classy scent. I have it in both full size and travel size coz I love to wear it a lot. It’s best for any occasion.
- 𝓒𝓗𝓐𝓝𝓔𝓛 𝓒𝓞𝓒𝓞 𝓜𝓐𝓓𝓔𝓜𝓞𝓘𝓢𝓔𝓛𝓛𝓔 𝓔𝓪𝓾 𝓭𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓶 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓮 – An absolute classic. Everyone loves it, it’s noticeable, it’s the one which gets you compliments.
- 𝓥𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓑𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓒𝓻𝔂𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓵 – As I said earlier, you cannot go wrong with Versace scents. This is one of my Top 5 fragrances. Amazing gift option.
- 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓻𝓪 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓔𝓪𝓾 𝓭𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓶 – And last but not the least is the Good Girl. Just like the bottle the scent is very chic and sexy.
I’m a perfume lover and there is a long list of perfumes I absolutely adore but I choose these options because these are available in different sizes and price range. You can check and get the one that fits your budget.
Miscellaneous Options :-
I didn’t want the post to be too long so I kept the options I really like and I would actually love to gift these to my loved ones or even receive any of these as gifts. Here are some other Bougie gift options that can be considered as well for your Mom or your mother in law or as a matter of fact for yourself.
- 𝓝𝓾𝓕𝓐𝓒𝓔 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓲 𝓕𝓪𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓣𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓓𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓬𝓮
- 𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓞 𝓛𝓤𝓝𝓐 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓲 2
- 𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓴 𝓟𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓮 – 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓭/𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷
- 𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓞 𝓘𝓡𝓘𝓢 𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓾𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓔𝔂𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓻
The Bottom Line :-
I know it can get really overwhelming trying to find a perfect gift for everyone. I consolidated this list so that I can help take away that holiday stress a little bit. With hope you find some good options from the list I shared, I wish you happy shopping.
Have a great Holiday Season. Stay Safe.
𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 :-
Let me know what do you think about this post in the comment section below. Like and Share this post if you find it helpful in any way. Let me know which of the products from the list you gifted someone.
I’ll be back with another post, until then keep pampering yourself, you’re worth it…!!!